International Chief Resident Engineer (Wastewater, Pakistan)
Pakistan, South and East Asia
“Consultancy Services for Preparation of Preliminary Design, Tender Documents, and Construction Supervision of Eastern Waste Water Treatment Plant (44 MGD) of Faisalabad City (Phase-I).”
MOU was signed between the Government of Punjab through the Water & Sanitation Agency (WASA), Faisalabad, and the Danish Embassy in Islamabad on collaboration between the Pakistani and Danish governments on construction of wastewater treatment project in Faisalabad. The Faisalabad East WWTP will reduce the pollution load discharged to the Madhuana Drainage channel by treating domestic and industrial wastewater from Channel No. 4 sub-catchment in the eastern part of the city. Treated effluent will be discharged to the Gugera Branch Irrigation Canal for agricultural reuse.
We are looking for a dedicated resident engineer for the contract to be in charge of the tasks which majorly include the following:
- Provide assistance to F-WASA’s Project Management Unit (PMU) in the overall project management and implementation.
- Inputs and correspondence throughout the Monitoring, Supervision, testing and commissioning of the project
- Perform all the obligations as stated in FIDIC Conditions of Contract.
Qualifications requiredOnly the experts meeting the set criteria will be shortlisted and contacted.
- Minimum a Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or other relevant discipline
- Good command of written and spoken English.
Professional experience required
- at least 5 years’ experience on an international project
- at least 15 years’ experience in the supervision of construction of WWTPs.
- Experience in FIDIC Yellow Book as a Resident Engineer
- Experience in DANIDA projects will be an advantage.
- Experience in developing countries in water sector will be an advantage.
- Possibly 48 months (with 24 man-months input)
- January 2023
Deadline For Applications
Apply for this job
If you have already registered your CV in the NIRAS CV database, please login first.
Type in your e-mail address and we will send you a login link.
If you have not yet registered your CV in our database, please register now.Register now