International Biogas Production/Process Specialist (Pakistan)
Pakistan, South and East Asia
“Consultancy Services for Preparation of Preliminary Design, Tender Documents, and Construction Supervision of Eastern Waste Water Treatment Plant (44 MGD) of Faisalabad City (Phase-I).”
MOU was signed between the Government of Punjab through the Water & Sanitation Agency (WASA), Faisalabad, and the Danish Embassy in Islamabad on collaboration between the Pakistani and Danish governments on construction of wastewater treatment project in Faisalabad. The Faisalabad East WWTP will reduce the pollution load discharged to the Madhuana Drainage channel by treating domestic and industrial wastewater from Channel No. 4 sub-catchment in the eastern part of the city. Treated effluent will be discharged to the Gugera Branch Irrigation Canal for agricultural reuse.
We are looking for an experienced biogas production process specialist to get involved in this project who will be working on the below tasks;
Review, update and finalize concept / preliminary engineering design for the biogas production plant
- Prepare tender documents (technical content and cost estimations) adhering to DSIF “Rules of Procurement”, UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights and IFC Performance Standards on Environmental and Social Sustainability.
- Review, finalize and validate design submitted by contractor company including all kinds of reports, estimates and drawings.
- Inputs in Monitoring, Supervision, testing and commissioning of the project.
- Review and finalize Operational Manuals submitted by contractor company
Qualifications requiredOnly the experts meeting the set criteria will be shortlisted and contacted.
- Minimum a Bachelor’s degree in civil / environmental / sanitation engineering process or other relevant discipline
- Good command of written and spoken English.
Professional experience required
- at least 5 years’ experience on an international project
- At least 10 years’ experience in wastewater treatment involving bio-gas production.
- Experience from biogas production from Wastewater Treatment Plant having capacity of at least 100,000 m3/d will be an advantage
- Possibly 24 months (with 9 man-months input)
- January 2022
Deadline For Applications
Apply for this job
If you have already registered your CV in the NIRAS CV database, please login first.
Type in your e-mail address and we will send you a login link.
If you have not yet registered your CV in our database, please register now.Register now